OUR UNIVERSITY TRAINED OB GYN SPECIALISTS ARE PLEASED TO OFFER YOU PROFESSIONAL SERVICES WITH CARE COMPASSION AND SKILL. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SOMETHING NOT LISTED, WE WILL BE HAPPY TO DIRECT YOU TO THE BEST AVAILABLE PROVIDER OF THAT SERVICE IN THE AREA.
- We do not discriminate against race, color, creed, gender, or religion.
- We are happy to have wheelchair access
- We do not call in narcotics. We reserve the right to not treat patients over the phone without the benefit of physical exam and medical record.
- There is a fee for noninsurance covered services.
- There is a fee for filling out disability documentation.
- We observe Osha and HIPAA guidelines.
- There is a 48 hour turn around time for prescription call-ins.
- Effective 2/1/08 there is a $25 fee charged if you do not show for your appointment or you cancel your appointment without giving us 24 hours advance notice. This charge will not apply to our obstetrical patients who have an appointment scheduled, but have been admitted for delivery, as we will take the appointment out of our system.