Blue Ridge OB/GYN gynecologists and obstetricians in Raleigh provides ongoing reproductive care to women of all ages from pregnancy, first gynecologic visit, through family planning and menopause. Women who come to us for prenatal care deliver their babies at WakeMed North Family Health and Women’s Hospital in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Our university-trained OBGYN specialists are pleased to offer you professional services with care, compassion, and skill. We take pride in offering our services to you under the following terms and conditions:
- We do not discriminate against race, color, creed, gender, or religion.
- We are happy to provide wheelchair access for disabled patients.
- We do not call in narcotics.
- We reserve the right to refuse to treat patients over the phone without the benefit of physical exam and medical record.
- There is a fee for services not covered by insurance.
- There is a fee for filling out disability documentation.
- We observe OSHA and HIPAA guidelines.
- There is a 48-hour turnaround time for prescription call-ins.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A SERVICE NOT LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE, WE WILL BE HAPPY TO DIRECT YOU TO THE BEST AVAILABLE PROVIDER OF THAT SERVICE IN THE AREA.
Consulting with gynecologists or obstetricians in Raleigh NC is the first step to a beautiful friendship between yourself and our medical team. As a leading gynecologic and obstetrics practice in the Triangle, our practitioners have provided quality care to the women of the area since 1952. Ranging from reproductive care at all ages through to family planning, at Blue Ridge OB/GYN we partner with you to ensure you get the maximum benefit from our expertise when it comes to expanding your family.
As leaders in obstetrics and gynecology, Blue Ridge OB/GYN has delivered quality care to women of the Triangle since 1952. The practice fulfills a wide range of community gynecologic and obstetric needs, such as:
- Providing reproductive care for women of all ages, from the first gynecologic visit, through family planning, pregnancy and prenatal care
- Helping expectant families to deliver both healthy babies under both normal and high-risk circumstances
- Promoting early awareness of the importance of routine GYN care among teenage patients, and
- Delivering gynecologic care during our patients’ perimenopausal and menopausal lives
Established initially as a single-physician office, the practice has grown to include a team of university-trained gynecologists and obstetricians in Raleigh NC. Our providers continually add to their training as part of our mission to provide the best care in the field.